Thursday, March 30, 2006

Logan Tayte Johnson

Well I figured that a baby born in the year 2006 should have his own blog. So we will discuss everything that is Logan Tayte (two names until we decide which will be more often than the other). Here are some of the first pictures. By the way Bre is doing great and is really a champ. She is even putting up with my feeble attempts to help out. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers.

Logan Tayte's Dad

Logan Tayte Johnson
7 lbs 4 oz
19 inches
March 28, 2006 9:54 PM

Grandmama (Johnson) Logan Tayte & Dad




Dr. Pitcher, the always beautiful Bre soon to be better known as Mom, and Dad. Sorry I'm tired. Post more from Logan Tayte tomorrow!

1 comment:

JD said...

Meg! I would not have known it was you. I was in the room when Bre was checking her email. Hope all is well at Elon.

Great Aunt Jan! You were up early or late one! I can hear you saying "He is soooooooo CUTE!!!"